Part of the series Pearson History - Year 9.
Pearson History has been specifically developed and written for the Australian Curriculum, by a team of over forty Australian educators. This series uses the inquiry process throughout its content and pedagogy to underpin the study of History, providing full coverage of the two strands of Historical Knowledge and Understanding, and History Skills. Pearson History encourages ‘big picture’ thinking enabling students to make connections with society and cultures both past and present. Pearson History is supported by the richest digital resource bank of any history series, with Pearson Reader providing linked videos, lessons and activities only a click away
Pearson History student book for Year 9 ensures you have the Australian Curriculum covered – with all chapters clearly organised into the Overview and Depth Study areas of the History Curriculum. Using an inquiry-based approach, all questions throughout the book are built around Bloom’s revised taxonomy, with a carefully selected blend of text and source material for ultimate accessibility and engagement for all types of learners.
- Student-friendly content and layout to engage all students with a mixed media content
- Content written by teachers for 'classroom ready' guarantee
- Carefully aligned to meet all requirements from the Australian Curriculum for History
- Seamless interweaving of the two strands: Historical Knowledge and Understanding and History Skills
- Content built around the inquiry process
- Learning activities based on Bloom's hierarchy
- Emphasis on the use of authentic historical sources throughout
- Specially commissioned content on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history written by the National Museum of Australia
- Part of a rich content series, which supports both student and teacher with abundant multimedia materials
Pearson eBook 3.0
Access to Pearson eBook 3.0 History 9 is by subscription to last you for the school year. From the point of activation, you will have access to the product for 15 months to ensure you can get maximum usage of it over the year and beyond.
- 1. The Industrial Revolution
- 2. Movement of peoples
- 3. Progressive ideas and movements
- 4. European settlement and Indigenous Australians
- 5. Making a nation
- 6. Asia and the World
- 7. World War I
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.