Part of the series Pearson Geography 9.
Pearson Geography has been designed for ease of reading with double-page spreads and prominent images selected specifically to appeal to students. A literacy review of the student book was conducted to ensure a close connection between text and images was attained and sentence structure and language choice was appropriate. The Student Books also have small chunks of text with lots of headings for easy digestion, and many images, maps and illustrative material.
- Caters to a variety of learning styles to reinforce and enrich learning and skills initiated in the student book.
- Designed for independent use by students, for in-class use or as a complete homework program.
- The end of each chapter contains a ‘literacy review’ worksheet that assists with literacy and revision of vocab catering towards the Australian Curriculum General Capability of Literacy.
- Cater for a variety of learning styles, with plenty of visual, written and data interpretation exercises.
- Written specifically for the Australian Curriculum: Geography
- Engaging design and easy to navigate
- Literacy review has been undertaken
- Blooms question format
eBook:When you purchase this product, you will receive a printed card with an access code inside. Access to Pearson eBook 3.0 is by subscription to last you for one year. From the point of activation, you will have access to the product for 15 months to ensure you can get maximum usage of it over the year and beyond. After the first activation of Pearson eBook, this resource can be reactivated up to 3 times. A fee will apply at each reactivation. eBook 3.0 is a development from Pearson that provides you with the student book digitally online, or offline, for any device. It looks like the pages of the book, so you can easily direct students to page references without wasting time. And you can access it anywhere as you don't need an internet connection. When you are online, it's linked with loads of interactive activities designed specifically to engage students and enhance learning.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.