Part of the series Pearson Geography 9.
Pearson Geography has been designed for ease of reading with double-page spreads and prominent images selected specifically to appeal to students. A literacy review of the student book was conducted to ensure a close connection between text and images was attained and sentence structure and language choice was appropriate. The Student Books also have small chunks of text with lots of headings for easy digestion, and many images, maps and illustrative material.
Features and Benefits:
The Student Books are designed to be as engaging as possible. They are easily navigated with small chunks of text with lots of headings for easy digestion, and many images, maps and illustrative material.
- Written specifically for the Australian Curriculum: Geography
- Engaging design and easy to navigate
- Literacy review has been undertaken
- Blooms question format
- Available online or offline on any device—PC/Mac, Android tablet, iPad and smartphone
- Contains all student book content
- Faithful to the layout of the student book, so you can reference the printed page and direct students straight to content
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Our changing world
- Chapter 2: Biomes
- Chapter 3: Food and fibre production
- Chapter 4: Factors affecting crop yields
- Chapter 5: Food security
- Chapter 6: Feeding billions
- Chapter 7: Engaging and connecting with places
- Chapter 8: Connections with places
- Chapter 9: Production and consumption
- Chapter 10: Travel, leisure and connections
Pearson Geography is built from the ground up specifically for the Australian Curriculum: Geography. Written and reviewed by a team of over 20 trained and qualified geography teachers from around Australia. The lead author for the student books, Grant Kleeman, is a consultant and advisor for the F-10 Australian Curriculum: Geography and a main writer for Australian Curriculum: Geography Senior. Pearson Geography has been designed to be easy to use. Chapters are broken up into two or four page spreads that can be covered in a lesson. There has been careful selection of illustrative material, which will appeal to students. A literacy review of the student book was conducted to ensure:
- close connection between text and images
- sentence structure and language choice was appropriate.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.