Part of the series Oxford Teaching Guides.
How to Teach Even Better: An Evidence-Based Approach explores what evidence-based teaching is, and most importantly, how teachers can use the approach to their own practice effectively. Relating relevant research to classroom practice it focuses on the practical strategies, techniques, and methods teachers need to help them teach even better.
- A comprehensive introduction to the concept of evidence-based teaching covering the nitty-gritty of classroom strategies and teaching methods
- Offers practical advice on how to implement an evidence-based approach
- Demonstrates the practices that research shows work best for learning in schools
- Draws on a wide range of international research, including the meta-studies of John Hattie and Robert Marzano
- Provides invaluable support for trainees and classroom teachers, as well as senior leaders, in light of the growing call for more evidence-informed teaching in Primary and Secondary schools.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.