Oxford Science - VIC Curriculum: Year 8 - Student Book + obook/assess (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Oxford Science - Victorian Curriculum (VIC).
Oxford Science 8 Victorian Curriculum is a text book with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners.
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and is written for all students
- One spread = one concept = one lesson
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding
- Comprehensive chapter reviews
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension
- The student book includes obook assess, a digital version of the print book with additional interactive features and an indispensable assessment tool
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.