Oxford Science - Australian Curriculum Edition: Year 9 - Student Book + obook/assess (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Oxford Science 9.
Oxford Science is a science series with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Every double-page-spread covers one science concept and is ideal for one science lesson.
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and written for all students
- One spread = one concept
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding
- Comprehensive chapter reviews
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
- Chapter 1: Science toolkit
- Chapter 2: Ecosystems
- Chapter 3: Control and regulation
- Chapter 4: Sound and light
- Chapter 5: Heat and regulation
- Chapter 6: Tectonic plates
- Chapter 7: Matter
- Chapter 8: Chemical reactions
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.