The Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary supports the curriculum and gives comprehensive coverage of the key science terms children use in the primary classroom.
Each entry is in alphabetical order and along with a clear and straightforward definition, has a fun and informative colour illustration or diagram to help explain the meaning. Cross references link the user to other useful words in this dictionary so it is easy to build up vocabulary quickly. There is also a full index at the end.
Additional information is given in a fully illustrated section on topics such as the human body, classification of animals, solar system, and much more. It is the perfect companion to the Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary.
- Tested in schools with students and teachers
- Comprehensive coverage of science curriculum words to build understanding at home and in the classroom
- Clear definitions in alphabetical order, colour illustrations and diagrams, and a full index
- Extra help given in a special section on topics such as the human body, classification of animals, and the solar system
- Ideal companion to the Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- Free online support with downloadable games, puzzles, and activities
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.