Part of the series Oxford MyEnglish - Queensland Curriculum (QLD).
Oxford MyEnglish Queensland is an integrated print workbook and digital solution for students of Queensland junior English. Developed to cater for mixed-ability classrooms, Oxford MyEnglish offers an engaging and accessible approach to English grammar and skills.
- Exploration of skills is done in the context of extracts from contemporary and classic texts, such as novels, biographies, poems, non-fiction, plays, media articles and more
- Comprehensive write-in workbooks format covering all English basics: grammar, comprehension, text cohesion spelling and vocabulary.
- 20 highly structured units and appropriately levelled content enabling students to move from word level to sentence level to whole text level.
- Teachers can support and extend students with ease using the accompanying Teacher obook which provides digital access to inter-year links for all levels, and additional digital-only content for level 5/6.
- Student access to interactive digital modules and assessment providing additional support and consolidation of learning.
- Video tutorials offer students a ‘teacher in their tablet’ enabling them to revise at their own pace with guidance from the expert author team.
PART A: USING WORDS
- Unit 1: Types of nouns
- Unit 2: Pronouns
- Unit 3: Types of verbs
- Unit 4: Tenses
- Unit 5: Adverbs of manner
- Unit 6: Adverbs of time and place
- Unit 7: How adjectives work
- Unit 8: Adjectives and degrees of comparison
- Unit 9: What prepositions do
- Unit 10: How conjunctions work
PART B: ORGANISING WORDS AND IDEAS
- Unit 11: Punctuating sentences
- Unit 12: Using apostrophes
- Unit 13: Phrases and clauses
- Unit 14: Types of clauses
- Unit 15: Subjects and predicates
- Unit 16: Types of sentences
PART C: EXPRESSING AND SHARING IDEAS
- Unit 17: Paragraphs
- Unit 18: Ellipsis and substitution
- Unit 19: Simile, metaphor and personification
- Unit 20: Analysing literary devices
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Rachel Williams, Michael Horne|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.