Part of the series Oxford MyEnglish NSW.
Oxford MyEnglish NSW is an integrated print workbook and digital solution for students of NSW junior English. Developed to cater for mixed-ability classrooms, Oxford MyEnglish offers an engaging and accessible approach to English grammar and skills.
- Exploration of skills is done in the context of extracts from contemporary and classic texts, such as novels, biographies, poems, non-fiction, plays, media articles and more.
- Comprehensive write-in workbooks format covering all English basics: grammar, comprehension, text cohesion, spelling and vocabulary.
- 20 highly structured units and appropriately levelled content enabling students to move from word level to sentence level to whole text level.
- Teachers can support and extend students with ease using the accompanying Teacher obook which provides digital access to inter-year links for all levels, and additional digital-only content for level 5/6.
- Student access to interactive digital modules and assessment providing additional support and consolidation of learning.
- Video tutorials offer students a ‘teacher in their tablet’ enabling them to revise at their own pace with guidance from the expert author team.
This resource includes a physical copy of the Student book and access to obook assess which is a cloud-based obook that students can use anywhere, anytime on any device.
obook assess provides students with access to:
- a complete digital version of the Student book with added note-taking and bookmarking functionality
- free Oxford Concise Dictionary look-up feature
- work assigned by their teacher: reading, homework, tests and assignments
- access to rich, interactive content such as author video tutorials.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.