Part of the series Oxford Maths.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
This subscription gives you 12 months’ digital access to the Oxford Maths Teacher Dashboard for years F–6. It is best suited for home-schoolers or as an individual teacher purchase.
For school adoptions, please contact us on 1800 085 880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oxford Maths Teacher Dashboard gives educators access to a wealth of resources, including:
- curricula and planning documents
- pre- and post-tests
- learning sequences and suggested pathways
- assessment grading guides
- videos to explore potential difficulties around topics
- interactive teaching tools to introduce concepts
- support and extension activities
- blackline Masters (BLMs)
The Teacher Dashboard is accessed via Oxford Owl
Oxford Maths is a comprehensive, differentiated maths program that can be used from Foundation to Year 6. Differentiation is key to ensuring that every child can access the curriculum at their point of need. The Oxford Maths series features include:
- Student and Assessment Book package (sold separately)
- Assessment Books contain pre- and post-teaching tests to aid teachers to monitor pupils' progress
- Online teacher content on the Teacher Dashboard resource tool
- Supports a 'gradual release of responsibility' approach that incorporates initial scaffolding, which is gradually reduced to allow students to become confident and independent mathematicians
- Designed by experienced classroom teachers to support sequential acquisition of mathematical skills, concepts and knowledge
- Based on a developmental approach that is fully aligned with the Australian and Victorian Curricula, and the NSW Syllabus.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.