Part of the series Oxford Maths.
The Oxford Maths Student Books are an integral part of the Oxford Maths series, and come packaged with corresponding Assessment Books.
In Student Books:
- topics follow a scope and sequence that supports the sequential acquisition of mathematical skills, concepts and knowledge
- student activity pages cover the Mathematics content strands of Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability
In Assessment Books:
- pre-tests allow educators to identify each student’s level of topic readiness, covering foundational content from the previous year and, where relevant, the breadth of subject matter for each topic at the target year level
- post-tests allow educators to measure student growth, confirm the effectiveness of the learning sequence and identify areas of further need for the topic or concept.
About the Series:
Oxford Maths features:
- Student Books with guided, independent and extend practice to cater for differentiation
- Assessment Books featuring full-page pre- and post-tests for every topic
- Student Dashboards with adaptive pre-tests, practice quizzes, post-tests, and digital access to the Student Book
- Teacher Dashboards with access to a wealth of teaching resources and support materials
- Updated grading guide for the Assessment Books via the Teacher dashboard
- Has been designed by experienced classroom teachers to support sequential acquisition of mathematical skills, concepts, and knowledge
- Is based on a developmental approach that incorporates initial scaffolding, which is gradually reduced to allow students to become confident and independent mathematicians
- Is fully aligned with the Australian and Victorian Curricula, and the NSW Syllabus
Each Student Book is packaged with a corresponding Assessment Book and sold as a Value Pack.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Annie Facchinetti, Brian Murray|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.