Part of the series Oxford Mathematics Primary Years Programme - Student Books.
Oxford Mathematics Primary Years Programme supports students to construct and transfer meaning, and apply skills and knowledge with understanding.
It incorporates an inquiry learning approach, supporting the PYP transdisciplinary themes and skills, and covers the PYP Mathematics scope and sequence.
Student Books 1-6
- Clear, simple and user-friendly layouts to support student engagement
- Student activity pages that cover the content areas of Number, Pattern and Function, Measurement, Shape and Space, and Data Handling
- Initial scaffolding and guided support, which is gradually reduced to allow students to become confident and independent learners
- Answers and a glossary of mathematical terms
Oxford Mathematics Primary Years Programme (PYP) supports students in constructing and transferring meaning, and applying skills and knowledge with understanding.
Part of the International Baccalaureate® (IB) programme, it incorporates an inquiry learning approach, supporting the PYP transdisciplinary themes and skills, and covers the PYP Mathematics scope and sequence.
The series includes:
- pre-assessments for every topic, allowing teachers to check students’ previous understandings and identify their point of need
- active learning, hands-on activities, real world contexts, meaningful exploration and reflection, and opportunities to record and present learning in a variety of ways
- clear guided examples and differentiated practice (whole class and small group -support, at standard and extension)
- post-assessments for every topic, allowing teachers to review learning and measure student progress.
Practice and Mastery Books 1-6
- Practice activities that support the Independent learning activities in the Student Book
- Mastery page activities that offer open-ended and problem-solving activities in a real-world context
- Challenge activities that support the Extended practice activities in the Student Book
Teacher Books K-6
- Short pre-assessments to check students’ prior understanding and identify point of need
- Professional support notes that offer differentiated pathways for support, at standard and extension groups
- Hands-on teaching activities, blackline masters and activity sheets with real-world contexts
- Tips on potential difficulties students may encounter when approaching new topics
- Short post-assessments to review student learning and measure progress
- Answers for assessments and activity sheets
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.