Part of the series Read Record Respond.
This new edition of Read Record Respond is the essential professional support resource for Oxford Literacy Assess. Each copy of the Read Record Respond book comes with access to a digital version - the Read Record Respond obook. Read Record Respond takes educators through a cycle of:
- Oral reading assessment.
- Analysis of students’ reading responses, with an increased emphasis on comprehension.
- Identification of learning goals.
- Selection of instructional approaches to teach specific reading strategies, with greater support for teaching comprehension.
Read Record Respond is based on the latest research and addresses key questions, including:
- What makes effective teachers of reading?
- Reading stages and levels: what are students showing us?
- What do independent and successful readers do?
- What are meaning, structure and visual (MSV) skills?
- Why is comprehension so important?
- What is fluency and why is it important?
The obook version of Read Record Respond includes video professional support for each key question.
About Oxford Literacy Assess
- provides support in key areas of reading assessment: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, comprehension and sight-word vocabulary
- is based on the latest Australian and international research, and the assessment texts have been developed using the Oxford Wordlist research
- has been trialled and tested in Australian government, independent and Catholic schools, and tested and proven against other reading assessment programs
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.