Part of the series Oxford Handwriting for Western Australia (Revised Edition).
Oxford Handwriting for Western Australia is a comprehensive and engaging program designed to introduce and develop the fundamental skills of handwriting. It includes correct posture and grip models, opportunities to model and practise accurate letter formation and joining techniques, and activities to help every student develop a fluent automatic handwriting style.
The Oxford Handwriting for Western Australia series is comprised of seven student workbooks for years F-6 featuring words from the most recent Oxford Wordlist as well as themes and characters from Oxford Reading for Comprehension.
- state-specific handwriting conventions
- engaging full-colour illustrations
- helpful tips along the way
- colouring-in opportunities
- self-assessment tasks
- number tracing tasks.
Oxford Handwriting offers complimentary teaching support via Oxford Owl, including:
- digital activities to support accurate and automatic formation of letters and numbers
- more than 100 activity sheets for consolidation and practice
- recording and assessment templates
- high-frequency words from the Oxford Wordlist.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.