Part of the series Oxford Handwriting for Queensland.
This Oxford Student Pack contains:
- Oxford Handwriting for Queensland Year 4
- Writing Legends subscription
Oxford Handwriting for Queensland is a comprehensive and engaging program designed to introduce and develop the fundamental skills of handwriting. It includes correct posture and grip models, opportunities to model and practise accurate letter formation and joining techniques, and activities to help every student develop a fluent automatic handwriting style.
The Oxford Handwriting for Queensland series is comprised of seven student workbooks for years F–6 featuring words from the most recent Oxford Wordlist as well as themes and characters from Oxford Reading for Comprehension.
Key Features of the handwriting books include:
- state-specific handwriting conventions
- engaging full-colour illustrations
- helpful tips along the way
- colouring-in opportunities
- self-assessment tasks
- number tracing tasks.
Writing Legends subscription:
Writing Legends supports a transformation in the teaching and learning of writing in Years 3—8. It provides fun, engaging online writing activities, supported by a data-driven approach to help teachers better recognise and address skills gaps in students of all abilities.
- 100s of fun, writing prompts to use in writing practice that assist in the management of the writing process from Plan & Draft to Edit & Publish.
- Annotated exemplars and activity podcasts showcase example responses.
- Quick Writes story starters for all skill levels.
- Teacher access to tools that facilitate and enhance feedback and progression as well as access to live data designed to increase teachable moments.
- Individual and vocabulary analysis helps to simplify the management of teaching writing.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books, Bundles & Packs,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.