Part of the series Oxford Grammar Australian Curriculum Edition.
Oxford Grammar, Australian Curriculum Edition, Years 1 to 6, explores each key grammar feature, aligned explicitly to the Australian Curriculum: English requirements, using a variety of authentic literacy texts as grammar models. Andrew Woods, renowned author of Everyday Grammar, models, develops, then connects grammar features to text purposes, allowing students to consolidate understanding for more effective writing. Each book includes 'Extension and enrichment' units, a glossary of grammar metalanguage and a handy answers insert.
- Stimulus pages and literacy texts modelling each grammar focus in context
- A focus on one grammar feature in each unit
- Australian Curriculum: English correlation chart included along with the relevant content descriptor at the base of each unit
- Regular cumulative revision featuring multiple choice questions
- Preparation for national testing
- 'Using grammar' units connect key grammar features to the writing purpose in informative, imaginative and persausive texts
- Consolidates contextual understanding of the key Australian Curriculum content descriptors at each year level
- Includes a glossary of relevant grammar metalanguage
- Includes enrichment and extension units
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.