Oxford Big Ideas Humanities - WA Curriculum: Year 7 Value Pack - Student Book + obook/assess & Oxford Atlas for Australian Schools Student Book + oboo
Part of the series Oxford Big Ideas Humanities - Victorian Curriculum (VIC).
This Atlas Value Pack includes one of each of the following titles:
- Oxford Big Ideas Humanities 7 Western Australian Curriculum Student book + obook assess
- Oxford Atlas for Australian Schools + obook assess
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities Western Australian Curriculum provides complete coverage for the Humanities – Geography, History, Economics & Business and Civics & Citizenship – in one easy-to-use package. Take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses.
- Four books in one – ideal for semester-based courses
- Fully revised and updated to meet the requirements of the Western Australian Curriculum: Humanities across Years 7–10 Complete coverage of all Civics & Citizenship, Economics & Business, Geography, and History content in a single learning package (print and digital)
- Stand-alone skills toolkits cover key concepts and skills from the Western Australian Curriculum
- All topics are supported by additional worksheets, answers, teacher notes, tests, interactives and videos.
- Clear instructional language supports student understanding and a wealth of stunning images, illustrations and source materials engage even the most reluctant learners.
- A range of self-marking quizzes mapped to SCSA content descriptors – offered FREE through obook assess. obook assess Oxford’s premium digital learning solution encompasses a suite of resources to support teachers and students, including interactives, tests, answers, videos, differentiated worksheets, teaching notes and more.
The Oxford Atlas for Australian Schools has been written to meet the requirements of Geography curricula across all Australian states and territories. Offering greater flexibility and support than ever before, every print atlas comes supported by Oxford’s comprehensive digital offering, obook assess.
Organised into four main sections, the Oxford Atlas for Australian Schools makes finding relevant and engaging content easier across a wide range of material.
- Over 160 pages of content and case studies purpose-written to support Years 7–10 Geography curricula across Australia.
- Topics are organised by year level and unit to support all courses and provide targeted learning opportunities.
- All concepts and skills are covered in detail and supported by a range of engaging activities that build student understanding.
- Comprehensive reference sections provide detailed maps of all Australian states and territories (including capital cities) as well as maps of all world regions organised by continents and subcontinents.
- Stunning photography and illustrations engage students and support deep inquiry.
- Add notes, drop pins or draw freehand markups on more than 250 interactive maps.
- Share notes with the class by customising assignments and homework tasks or sending via email.
- Engage all learners with stunning and professionally recorded video footage from BBC Worldwide Learning.
- A completely updated world statistics database that allows students to easily compare key statistics across countries and export data directly to Excel.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.