Part of the series Junior Learning - Flips.
Number Line Flips is an early flip stand for teaching the numbers from 1 to 20. Numbers are presented with number frames to help with visualising numbers (or subitising). Pages can be used cover numbers. Demonstrate skip counting or predict the missing number.
- Teach numbers from 1 to 20
- Early flip stand where numbers are presented with number frames to help with subitising (visualising) numbers
- Demonstrate skip counting
- Predict the missing number
- Pages can be used to cover numbers
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.