Part of the series Non-fiction Writing Scaffolds.
The Non-fiction Scaffolds series teaches students how to plan and write stories in a variety of text types as well as incorporating specific grammar, vocabulary and writing features.
The 4 books in the series include:
- teacher's notes on the format of each text type
- illustrated photocopiable model texts together with an annotated teacher's version that highlights the grammar, punctuation and writing techniques used in the story
- guidance on how to assist students to write a particular genre
- notes and tips for students on writing stories
- story scaffolds for each genre enable students to choose the course of the story they are writing
- vocabulary banks for each genre, to use and add to
- This versatile resource is ideal for shared, guided and individual writing. It provides a structured but flexible system for planning stories, which can be applied to any writing lesson.
Contents: Middle Primary - Book 2
- Newspaper reports
- Newspaper & magazine articles
- Information reports: Historical
- Explanations (2 units)
- Discussion texts
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.