Part of the series Ni Hao.
Ni Hao 5 is a further advanced level to Ni Hao 4 and is the fifth and final stage in the series. It is suited to senior high school students in grade 12.
In this level Pinyin is no longer used on new characters. Students are encouraged to use their knowledge of the Chinese language to decipher words and meanings to prepare them for reading real life material.
Ni Hao 5 includes wider range of vocabulary, phrases and popular expressions to allow students to hold descriptive and detailed conversations, express their opinions on topical issues and communicate articulately in a range of common situations.
- to study or work, pressures, fractions
- special skills, future careers
- making decisions, asking opinions, considering options
- living at home, renting
- city life, country life
- aspirations for the future, hobbies
- geographical locations, area, population, surroundings
- historical events and attractions
- family circumstances, common goals
- Chinese paintings, calligraphy, taichi, fengshui, Beijing opera
- family reunion, different views
- love and marriage
- Tang poems
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Paul Fredlein; Shumang Fredlein|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.