Part of the series New Headway - Intermediate.
New Headway is the world’s most trusted adult English course. The series’ proven methodology, strong grammar focus and integrated skills work give you lessons that really work in class and offers full support at all levels.
The Intermediate Teacher’s Book offers the teacher full support both for lesson preparation and in the classroom. Each unit starts with a clear overview of the unit content from the Student’s Book, along with a brief introduction to the main themes of the unit and a summary of additional materials that can be used. Within each unit, the blue sections indicate opportunities for additional activities with Suggestions and Extras activities. This allows for further work on key language or skills when appropriate.
The Teacher’s Resource CD is a digital companion to the Teacher's Book full of printable customisable and photocopiable extra material.
- Printable, customisable worksheets with detailed Teacher's notes
- Unit and Skills test with A and B versions, Progress tests, End-of-course test
- Grammar reference sheets with exercises
- Printable word list for each unit
- Tapescripts of all Student's Book, Workbook and Skills test listening material, with tips and ideas on using these scripts in class
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Author(s)||John Soars, Liz Soars|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.