Part of the series Nelson Psychology VCE Units 1 & 2.
This write-in activity manual provides students with a range of relevant and engaging activities that have been specifically designed to link to the VCE Psychology Study Design 2016 – 2021. Through extension, practice and revision it consolidates understanding of the key knowledge and key skills and provides valuable practice at answering VCE Psychology exam style questions. This manual can be used with any VCE Psychology textbook and many activities can be used as in-class revision, extension or homework.
- 1 Scientific research methods
- 2 Role of the brain in mental processes and behaviour
- 3 Areas of the brain
- 4 Brain plasticity and brain damage
- 5 The complexity of psychological development
- 6 Atypical psychological development
- 7 Research investigation
- 8 Sensation and perception
- 9 Distortions of perception
- 10 Social cognition
- 11 Social influences on behaviour
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.