Nelson Fit for Life! Health & Physical Education for the Australian Curriculum - Years 7 & 8: Student Book
Part of the series Nelson Fit for Life! Health & Physical Education for the Australian Curriculum.
The Nelson Fit for Life! series is written for the Australian Curriculum: Health and Physical Education syllabus. The 10 chapters mirror the 10 Areas of Learning, and the curriculum dot points are explicitly covered. With an Australia-wide author and reviewer team of experienced classroom teachers, you know these chapters are going to work for you!
- Get smart about drugs!
- Eat well, live well
- Health benefits of physical activity
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Positive relationships
- Think safe, act safe, be safe
- The great outdoors
- Playing the game and being a good sport
- Fitness through lifelong physical activity
- Just dance!
- Written for the Australian Curriculum: Health and Physical Education
- A very visual text that is easy to read
- Skills are acquired through fun activities
- Questions and activities from simple to extension levels
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Rob Malpeli, Amanda Telford, Lee Anton-Hem, Dean Dudley, Jonathan Fender, Claire Stonehouse, Kim Vandervelde, Sam Watkins, Rachael Whittle & Emmé Wild|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.