Part of the series Neap English Reading & Comparing Guides.
The Neap Smartstudy English Reading and Comparing guide to The Crucible and The Dressmaker provides students with a thorough overview of this challenging area of study and prepares them for Section B of the end-of-year VCE English Units 3 & 4 exam.
Neap Smartstudy English Reading and Comparing guides feature:
- General advice on how to approach the Reading and Comparing section
- A wide-ranging overview of the specific pair
- Advice on essay writing and sample answers covering each text and essay form
- Focus questions and exam-style questions
- An easy-to-follow layout that includes visual aids to learning
- Marginal notes explaining key ideas and terms
- The expertise of practising VCE English teachers
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Rachel Kafka & Kay Perry|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.