Part of the series Neap Advantage Series.
The Neap Advantage series for VCE Biology is designed to provide students with a thorough revision of the course and preparation for the end-of-year exam.
Revision guide covering:
- How do cellular processes work?
- How do cells communicate?
The Neap Advantage series features:
- Course summaries designed to break down hundreds of pages of your textbook into clear precise revision notes.
- Detailed course revision summaries by Areas of Study developed by a team of experienced VCE teachers.
- Original practice questions which are similar in standard to what you can expect in your exams. These are designed to comprehensively test your knowledge of the entire Unit 3 course.
- Fully worked solutions that allow you to see how correct answers are derived and where you will receive full marks.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.