Part of the series National English Skills 7.
Workbook (Print & eBook)
This rich and innovative full-colour workbook comprises skills-based units that address all strands of the Australian Curriculum - Language, Literature and Literacy. Written by some of Australia’s leading authors, this lively, student-friendly book provides eighteen skills-based units covering a wide range of popular topics
- build comprehension strategies, spelling and vocabulary development, and an understanding of grammar and language
- focuses on the concepts of culture, identity and context
- provide high-interest literary, non-literary and media texts for appreciation, understanding and analysis
- explore the structures and language features of diverse texts, including persuasive and visual texts
- offer opportunities for students to apply their skills to create written, spoken and multimodal texts
- address the cross-curriculum priorities outlined in the curriculum
The workbook comes with 15 months access to an interactive eBook version at Macmillan's digital home: onestopdigital.com.au
- Texts – purpose and audience
- Texts and contexts
- Narrative texts
- How well do you spell?
- Looking at the movies
- The Dreaming and beyond
- Words in action
- Multimedia texts
- Understanding the novel
- Poets paint word pictures
- The short story
- Let’s punctuate
- Oral communication
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Rex Sadler, Tom Hayllar and Viv Winter|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.