Part of the series Student Diaries.
A daily reading record for primary students, supporting parents to raise faith-filled children.
My Reading Record is a colourful and visually beautiful daily reading log filled with faith-based Catholic stories of grace (virtues) for young children. It helps parents to engage in their children's reading with everyday tales to illustrate to children how they can grow in their faith by living out graces like mercy, courage, obedience, piety, joyfulness and loyalty.
- Incentive charts with stickers
- 100 and 200 most frequently used words
- Parent-teacher communication
- Social and Emotional Literacy tools
- Family rituals; Mass, meals & prayer
- Parent resource pages: online safety, reading strategies and more
- The Sacraments
- Enriching Catholic content
|Product Type||Student Books, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.