Part of the series Student Diaries.
A rich faith-based primary school diary that engages students with the Sunday liturgy every week.
My Faith Diary is a unique diary for Catholic primary school students. It contains a synopsis of each week's Sunday Gospel readings, with activities and prayers related to the readings. Plus, a page for recording homework, assignments and reading tasks for the week. For parents, it's also a rich resource with support material to help them in their vital task as the primary educators of their children in the faith.
My Faith Diary provides students with a positive and joyful Catholic faith journey, while at the same time providing them with a visually exciting and content filled diary to help them keep organised in 2021.
- Engaging & enriching Catholic content
- Re-movable plastic pocket divider
- Protective plastic slip cover
- 2021 Sunday Liturgical readings
- Friendship, bullying & cyber-safety tips
- Gospel prayer reflections
- The Rosary Rocks! feature
- Superhero Saints & feast days
- Family rituals: Mass, meals & prayer
- The Sacraments and prayers
- Multiplication tables
- Parent/teacher communication
- Student absentee notes
- Notes & spelling
- Words of the week
- Parent resource pages
|Product Type||Student Books, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.