- the order in which the initial sounds appear is based on the frequency of use of each in spoken and written language
- the blackline master activities reinforce letter - sound associations through inbuilt revision
- left page orientation, left-to-right, top-to-bottom orientation and letter - sound matching;
- visual and auditory discrimination, letter formations - directions and dimensions; and
- understanding of the concepts - picture, letter, sound, word, sentence and match, same, different and missing.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.