Part of the series Mirai Japanese.
Mirai is a full-colour, user-friendly language course, with a fun and engaging approach to Japanese language that will appeal to both students and teachers. Authentic and up-to-date photos and maps are presented in context so that Australian students gain an appreciation of Japanese language and culture. Mirai is written in line with LOTE National Profiles and addresses the three strands of writing, reading, and listening and speaking.
Easy to teach - Mirai is systematically set out for either a semester- or year-based course.
Support for students - instructions and explanations feature a good balance of English and Japanese so that students are encouraged to tackle activities with confidence!
- Learning Outcomes at the start of each chapter.
- A wide range of fun and engaging activities including pair work, listening activities and games.
- A cartoon-style storyboard in each unit explores a theme of interest to young students.
- Written for the mixed ability classroom.
- Mirai includes LOTE National Profile Grids.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.