MGMT4 is the fourth Asia–Pacific edition of this innovative approach to teaching and learning the principles of management. Concise yet complete coverage of the subject, supported by a suite of online learning tools and teaching material equips students and instructors with the resources required to successfully undertake an introductory management course. This highly visual and engaging resource is now available on the MindTap eLearning platform, allowing for seamless delivery both online and in-class. With the Cengage Mobile app students can take course materials with them – anytime, anywhere.
New, print versions of this book include access to the MindTap platform.
- Add flexibility and enhance accessibility in your course with MGMT's innovative, blended approach that combines concise content with rich online resources
- Keep students engaged with the highly visual, student-friendly design that breaks down challenging concepts for better understanding
- Easily plan your course, including assessment and homework, using the detailed instructor manual that includes lesson plans and activities, supported by the MindTap learning path. Seamlessly integrate digital learning into your course with the MindTap icons integrated throughout the text to guide students to the digital learning tools
- Tear-out review cards at the end of the printed text allow for quick on-the-go overviews of learning outcomes and key terms
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT
- History of management
- Organisational environments and cultures
- Ethics and social responsibility
PART 2: PLANNING
- Planning and decision making
- Organisational strategy
- Innovation and change
- Global management
PART 3: ORGANISING
- Designing adaptive organisations
- Managing teams
- Managing people: human resource management
PART 4: LEADING
- Managing communication
PART 5: CONTROLLING
- Managing information
- Managing service and manufacturing operations
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.