Maximising Test Results - NAPLAN*-style Literacy: Quick Skills Tests - Language Conventions: Year 9
Part of the series Maximising Test Results - NAPLAN*-Style Literacy.
Year 9 Language Conventions
Maximising Test Results - NAPLAN*-style Literacy: Quick Skills Tests, Year 9 Language Conventions contains 39 targeted quick skills tests (or work sheets) to help prepare students for the Language Conventions component of the national literacy test program. Each work sheet targets a particular skill regarding spelling, punctuation and using language; reminders of spelling and grammar rules, with examples and exceptions to rules, are also included. Each work sheet contains between 10 and 50 questions, providing students with ample opportunity to practise and master each skill. A final practice test brings together all the skills covered in the previous work sheets. Answers are given at the back of the book. The PDF version of this book, included on the CD-ROM, can be projected onto an interactive whiteboard to help in class discussions about spelling, punctuation and using language.
View Sample Pages
- Each test targets one skill, allowing for focussed learning and practice
- Helps students to familiarise themselves with multiple-choice formats
- Revisits key spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Succinct introductions and hints reinforce literacy skills
- Versatile work sheets can be given as tests, homework or revision
- Great for lesson supplements or for when the regular teacher is absent
- A quick way to identify and target student weaknesses
- Answers provided for time-efficient preparation and marking
*This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Blake Education independently of Australian Governments.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.