Part of the series MathsWorld 9.
MathsWorld has been developed specifically for the Australian Curriculum. Covering all the content and requirements of the curriculum MathsWorld combines skills practice with rich investigative and challenge materials, giving teachers the flexibility to successfully and effectively teach a diverse student group.
MathsWorld 9 - Teacher Edition + Digital Support
This comprehensive teacher support is ideal for experienced and novice teachers. The print and digital support provides a wealth of rich, time-saving material, including:
- An interactive eBook version of the student book
- A pre-test, chapter warm-up and reviews
- Instructive worked examples
- PowerPoint presentations, technology files and activities to support the development of important concepts
- Questions to use for additional review of concepts, practice and challenges
- Worksheets for easy application to the classroom
- Curriculum grids
- Teaching notes
The digital support is available for the life of the student edition, and is available via a code that comes with the Teacher Edition.
View Other Year Levels in the 'MathsWorld' Series
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Jill Vincent , Beth Price, Glenda Romeril, David Tynan, Allason McNamara & Natalie Caruso|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.