A series of 3 blackline master books offering problem-solving activities, each with a CD for use on an electronic whiteboard.
- The purpose of the books is to engage the children in problem-solving activities across a wide range of mathematical operations.
- Each page has a focus topic, e.g. ‘Area’, and offers differentiated activities at three levels:
- Level 1: the basic level, with mainly one-step problems couched in simple language;
- Level 2: more complex language, sometimes with two steps and requiring more advanced mathematical skills;
- Investigation: requiring ‘working mathematically’ skills to be applied to investigate and solve a problem situation. The investigation is always accompanied by an illustration which relates to the question and provides a visual focus.
- Greg Purcell is one of Australia’s most successful mathematics authors.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.