Packed with exciting investigations, and the essentials you need to integrate the Science Inquiry Skills strand of the Australian Curriculum into your Science teaching, this resource will be used by teachers throughout the primary school.
- mini-posters to teach or remember each Inquiry Skill
- worksheets to record investigations, observations and findings
- Science Inquiry task cards that link to the Science Understanding sub-strands, allowing students to practise Inquiry Skills with real investigations
- assessment tools including self-assessment checklists, and assessment rubrics to clearly record students’ progress
All the photocopiable pages from the book are included on a bonus CD as PDFs for viewing on an IWB or similar device. The worksheets can be filled in by typing on a keyboard and are perfect for modelling. The assessment tools can also be completed by typing on a keyboard.
- How to Use These Lesson Essentials
- Questioning and Predicting
- Planning and Conducting
- Processing and Analysing Data and Information
- Self-Assessment Checklists
- Science Inquiry Skills Assessment Rubrics
- Science Inquiry Tasks
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Phill Ridden & Julie Ridden|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.