Part of the series Macmillan History 9.
Take an inquiry approach. Macmillan History makes history engaging and stimulating, while covering all requirements of the Curriculum. Developing a new benchmark for the Australian Curriculum, content is written in an engaging style and supported by stimulating sources, problem-based exercises and innovative digital resources.
- Sources are specifically selected for their educational value
- Questions will assist students to acquire the right skills and knowledge.
Students will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series.
Macmillan History 9 - Teacher Edition
This teacher edition provides comprehensive support to save you time planning, preparing and implementing the curriculum.
- Six instant lesson plans at the start of every chapter
- Answers to activities in the student book
- Activities aligned to Bloom's Taxonomy
- Building foundation activities, to assist students gain a deeper understanding of key concepts
- Extension activities
- Comparison to everyday life to provide stronger contextual links for students
- Examples of excursions and incursions
- Worksheets at the end of every chapter
Also Available in the 'Macmillan History' Series
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Bianca Crawford, Paul Ashton & Mark Anderson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.