Part of the series Macmillan History 7.
Take an inquiry approach. Macmillan History makes history engaging and stimulating, while covering all requirements of the Curriculum. Developing a new benchmark for the Australian Curriculum, content is written in an engaging style and supported by stimulating sources, problem-based exercises and innovative digital resources.
- Sources are specifically selected for their educational value
- Questions will assist students to acquire the right skills and knowledge.
Students will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series.
Macmillan History 7: The Ancient World
Macmillan History 7 builds historical knowledge and understanding within an inquiry framework that develops skills in innovative and exciting ways.
- Activities to assist comprehension of key topics and concepts
- Questions requiring analytical skills
- Activities enabling students to explore pre-existing understandings
- Tasks ensuring students apply key concepts and historical skills in a variety of ways.
- Investigating the Ancient Past
- Ch 1 - Investigating the ancient past
- Ch 2 - An overview of the Ancient World
- The Mediterranean World
- Ch 3- Ancient Egypt
- Ch 4 - Ancient Greece
- Ch 5 - Ancient Rome
- The Asian World
- Ch 6 - Ancient China
- Ch 7 - Ancient India
View Sample Pages
Also Available in the 'Macmillan History' Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Joanna Clyne, Richard Ford, Nick Cummins, Luke Cashman & Diana Millar|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.