Part of the series Macmillan History 10.
Take an inquiry approach. Macmillan History makes history engaging and stimulating, while covering all requirements of the Curriculum. Developing a new benchmark for the Australian Curriculum, content is written in an engaging style and supported by stimulating sources, problem-based exercises and innovative digital resources.
- Sources are specifically selected for their educational value
- Questions will assist students to acquire the right skills and knowledge.
Students will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series.
Macmillan History 10: The Modern World & Australia
Macmillan History 10 builds historical knowledge and understanding within an inquiry framework that develops skills in innovative and exciting ways.
- Activities to assist comprehension of key topics and concepts
- Questions requiring analytical skills
- Activities enabling students to explore pre-existing understandings
- Tasks ensuring students apply key concepts and historical skills in a variety of ways.
- Ch 1 - An overview of Australia and the modern world
- World War II (1939-1945)
- Ch 2 - World War II (1939-1945)
- Rights and freedoms (1945-Present)
- Ch 3 - Rights and freedoms
- The Globalising World
- Ch 4 - Popular culture (1954-present)
- Ch 5 - The environmental movement (1960s-present)
- Ch 6 - Migration experience (1945-present)
View Sample Pages
Also Available in the 'Macmillan History' Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Paul Ashton & Mark Anderson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.