- Over 300 clear, easy-to-read maps coupled with 30 different global themes
- The latest, most reliable statistical information available, including the ABS Census 2011 data
- Stunning photos and satellite images that help students interpret map features and bring physical geography to life
- Carefully chosen, clear images that extend students' understanding of map elements.
- Australia – comprehensive coverage of Australia, as well as detailed maps, for each state and territory and capital city.
- Continents of the world – suburbs maps, data and photographs to document our world
- World themes – more than 30 different themes
- North America
- South America
- Polar Regions
- The World
View Sample PagesView Macmillan Global Atlas 4th Edition Sample Pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6, Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.