Part of the series Macmillan English 10.
Print & eBook
This captivating book for Year 10 covers all content descriptions, in all three strands of the Australian Curriculum. Each of the twelve chapters is cleverly structured to simultaneously identify and integrate Language, Literature and Literacy.
- an innovative and accessible approach to the curriculum
- explicit and in-depth teaching of every content description
- practical exercises and activities
- rich and appealing literary, non-literary and multimodal texts, including Indigenous and Asian texts
- explicit teaching of grammar in meaningful contexts
- emphasis on using English powerfully and effectively for varied purposes and audiences
- a comprehensive glossary
Practical Classroom Strategies
Using a simple yet effective approach, each chapter contains 2-3 self-contained double-page spreads focusing on specific teaching points related to language, literature or literacy.
Assessment tasks at the end of each chapter cover the modes of reading, writing, listening, viewing and creating.
The textbook comes with an access code, valid for 15 months, to an interactive eBook version and digital support at Macmillan's digital home: onestopdigital.com.au
- Language at work
- Making choices
- Ethical positions
- Words and images
- Literary craft
- Analysing media
- Classic and modern
- Shaping messages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.