This outstanding dictionary has been developed for students aged from 6 to 10 years. It contains Australian words and definitions not found in other school dictionaries. This revised edition also includes many new words reflecting technological and cultural developments.
- nearly 5000 word definitions written in simple, easy-to-understand language
- example sentences and phrases
- pronunciation guides
- spelling tips
- extensive treatment of word families
- usage notes
- more than one definition for a word provided where appropriate
- Aboriginal words
- updated appendixes
- Example of dictionary entries
- How to use this dictionary
- A to Z words
- Welcome to Country and Acknowledgement of Country
- Australian National songs
- Aboriginal languages
- Numbers and Measurements
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.