Part of the series littleBits Kits.
At 304 Bits, the Pro Library is the biggest littleBits collection EVER. It’s optimal for schools, libraries, makerspaces, design agencies, or anyone looking to create and prototype inventions with our electronic building blocks.>hr />
- Custom wall storage (five 18” by 19” panels)
- Comes with 3 tackleboxes to store hundreds of Bits on a shelf, or on the go
- Includes every Bit, featuring cloudBit, Arduino, wireless, and synth Bits
- Perfect for collaborative, project-based learning at all levels
- Inventors of all ages can prototype complex interactions in seconds
- Robust enough for demonstrations and presentations
- Includes Make: Getting Started With littleBits, a reference handbook co-written by littleBits founder Ayah Bdeir
|Product Type||Technology, Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.