Part of the series STEM & STEAM Storage Bundles.
The secret to learning? Make. It. Fun. So this kit’s all about learning to build and code through games. With games, students embrace failure, make their own rules, think critically, and collaborate.
Product Details for Each Pack
- 4+ hands-on inventions - Comes with everything students need to build & code 4 fun games (including hot potato and tug-of-war), then get creative and invent their own!
- 100+ activities & 10 lessons
- Simple drag-and-drop code - The computer-based Code Kit app provides step-by-step instructions for easy, intuitive block-based programming.
- Fun & Engaging - Teaching coding through game design gets the whole class involved and makes it something they WANT to do.
- Easy to teach - The simplicity of littleBits + block programming, plus an abundance of resources, sets educators up for success - Even with no prior computer science experience
- 16 Bits, 30+ accessories, tons of resources & a computer-based Code Kit app.
- Recommended Age: 8+
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.