This seriously fun experiment uses vinegar and bicarb soda to power the bottle rocket more than 5 meters. Play for hours with this reusable Fizz Rocket.
Liquifly works on the same principles as other rockets, sourcing its energy from vinegar and bicarb soda to create a thrust to send it flying.
Not intended as a toy for young children. Choking hazard - small parts. Adult supervision for children under 14 years.
- 1 x rocket
- 1 x double scoop
- 1 x rocket launching stand
- Rocket fueled by the reaction of bicarbonate soda & vinegar
- Flies up to 5 meters when launched!
- Reusable for hours and hours of rocket-launching fun!
- Great for science kids and science geeks
|Product Type||Toys & Play, Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.