Part of the series Letters and Sounds – Phase 4.
The Letters and Sounds Screening Check is a useful assessment for measuring the letter sounds that students know, and those that need to be taught. It also includes measures of oral blending and segmenting, tricky word reading, and non-word reading. This provides a profile of strengths and weaknesses. Includes pop up test and marking pad.
- Letters and Sound Screening Check for measuring performance.
- Oral blending and segmenting.
- Grapheme to Phoneme correspondences.
- Tricky words and non-words.
- Includes pop-up test and marking pad.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.