Jacaranda Key Concepts in VCE Health & Human Development - Units 1 & 2 6E learnON & Print (includes free studyON)
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the VCE Study Design for for Health & Human Development. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of the Jacaranda Key Concepts in VCE Health & Human Development series include these key features:
- Updated information to reflect the new WHO priorities 2019-2023
- Expert authors, Meredith Fettling and Andrew Beaumont, deliver a comprehensive and accessible approach to the Study Design
- Exam practice questions are included in every topic
- New Exam tip boxes highlight how to avoid common pitfalls and tackle questions
- Videos addressing 20 of the hardest concepts
- The annotated Key skill section in each topic breaks down what is expected for each key skills and provides an annotated model answer to help student understanding
- Updated with the latest data, research and case studies
- New and updated visual imagery and figures to aid understanding
- Sample SACs for each Areas of Study prepare students for success in their assessments
- Topic summaries now include headings for each sub-topic, making revision easy
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.