Jacaranda Key Concepts in VCE Economics 1 - Units 1 & 2 11E learnON & Print (includes free studyON)
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the VCE Study Design for Economics. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of Jacaranda’s Key Concepts in VCE Economics series include these key features:
- Now available in print with digital and digital-only formats
- Explicitly structured to the VCE Economics Study Design (2017-2021), with content aligned to the key knowledge and key skills
- Provides insights into the modern Australian economy by exploring issues of interest in Economics through a wide range of relevant business examples and topical case studies
- Links are built into the terminology used throughout the text, directing students to an extensive Economics dictionary
- Tailored exercise sets at the end of every subtopic, providing students the opportunity to test their knowledge, apply their understanding in economic exercises and practice past VCAA exam questions
- In learnON, students receive immediate responses and access to exemplary responses
- Detail topic reviews, providing students with opportunities for revision with key concept summaries, key terms and an extensive range of questions and an offline printable studyON booklets with past VCE questions
- Comprehensive teacher support in both titles, including; work programs, teaching advice, practice tests and SACs complete with exemplary responses and marking rubrics
- learnON provides teachers with visibility into student progress and performance, allowing you to customise lessons, tests and assessments
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.