Part of the series Geoactive.
This combined print and digital titles provides 100% coverage of the NSW Australian curriculum for Geography. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Geoactive NSW Australian curriculum series include these key features:
- SkillBuilders to develop students’ geographical skills in context of the content covered
- Advice for data collection and using fieldwork instruments and techniques within the classroom, school or local environment
- Teacher support including a BOSTES template Teaching Program for every chapter, advice, weblinks and Syllabus Outcomes links
- One full-page topographic map and associated exercises per topic to enable students to develop essential mapping skills
- New worksheets for students with learning support needs (including Life Skills) with each worksheet mapped to a life skill outcome
- Brand new, up-to-date case studies written for the new curriculum, with links to additional case studies in the Jacaranda myWorld Atlas
- The Fieldwork Inquiry and Geographical Inquiry ProjectPLUS to develop students’ inquiry skills through collaborative learning
- A comprehensive range of interactivities, videos, weblinks, extended writing tasks, online content and worksheets to engage students
- Easy to follow layout carefully integrating content, visually stimulating images, outcomes and skills to simplify lesson planning for teachers
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.