Part of the series Instant Lessons in Music.
Book 4 - Everyday Musicology: Storytelling, Producing and Personal Response
Instant Lessons in Music - Book 4 has been developed to assist Years 7 – 10 music teachers develop lessons that encourage thought, interaction and the enjoyment of music.
- Music and Moods
- Careers in Music
- Music Producer
- CD Making
- Music for TV
- A Musician’s Work is Never Done
- Musical Storylines
- Find the Plot
- Politics and Music
- Mash-ups and Musicals
View Sample Pages
Uses and Benefits of the Books
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
- A variety of activities for home study
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Michael Redman and Pru Borgert|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.