PLEASE NOTE: This is a School Licence that requires an Order Form to be completed by the school - see below.
iMaths Online is a digital teaching resource website containing everything you need to bring maths teaching to life in your classroom.
iMaths Online contains everything needed to conduct Investigations and teach the Topics, saving teachers time trawling the web. It includes:
- differentiation tasks – 3 levels
- Blackline Masters (BLM)
- projectable Student Books pages
- downloadable assessment rubrics for Investigations
- links to relevant websites
- student access code for iMaths Student Online Area
iMaths Online - Virtual Tour
Online School Licence - $13 Per Student
The $13 per student School Licence gives each teacher access to iMaths Online for all year levels purchased by the school, including printable student book pages. Using the table above (under the Buying Options heading), select the Year Level that you require and increase the quantity to indicate the number of students, and add this quantity to your cart.
You can keep selecting different year levels and adding the quantities required to your cart. When you're ready, check the quantities on the basket page and go through checkout as normal.
Please note: There is a minimum purchase of $100 (i.e. 8 students) for the iMaths Online School Licence 2 purchase option.
Your online order must be accompanied with a hardcopy Order Form, which outlines the Terms and Conditions of purchase. Please scan and email the completed Order Form to email@example.com OR fax the filled in form to (08) 6226 9919.
Download the Order Form
For convenience, you can simply complete the Order Form and send it without making the purchase online. If the school is paying by Purchase Order, please include an official Purchase Order with the Order Form.
Alternative Option - iMaths Online School Licence
This licence option is purchased at $3 per student.
Go to iMaths Online School Licence 1
iMaths Program Resources & Buying Options
Teacher Book Buying Options
Teachers are provided everything they need to implement iMaths, including:
- extensive teacher notes, solutions and strategies for each Investigation
- an A–E rubric for each Investigation
- answers to Student Book Topics
- solutions to problem solving tasks
- iPlanner electronic planning tool
- answers to Tracker Book assessment items
- full colour layout
Hardcopy teacher book only - without access to iMaths Online:
Go to iMaths Teacher Books
Student Book & Tracker Book
The iMaths Student Book contains:
- a choice of twelve well-constructed maths Investigations written by practising teachers
- all Topics (maths concepts) required to cover the three content strands of the Australian Curriculum
- problem solving strategies and tasks
- challenges to cater for fast finishers and students who desire more demanding tasks
- data and tear-out pages for the Investigations
- mental computational strategies and practice
- full colour layout
The iMaths Tracker Book contains: Capture and report students' results with:
- A readiness test
- Assessment items for each Topic
- Working pages for problem solving tasks
- A student assessment profile
Online Access Card iMaths Online is a digital teaching resource website containing everything you need to bring maths teaching to life in your classroom. The iMaths Online Access Card gives you one year of access for the year level of your choice.
Go to iMaths Online Access Card
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.